Earth Animal Nature's Protection Flea & Tick Prevention Herbal Spot-On for Small Dogs & Puppies
Since 1979, Dr. Bob & Susan Goldstein have been pioneers in the field of holistic, integrative veterinary medicine and have always been driven to enhance the lives of dogs and cats. They believe that every day should be filled with wholesome goodness and a whole lot of fun. By combining science with nature, theyve crafted Earth Animal into a company whose mission is to ensure animals live their healthiest, happiest, love-filled lives every single day.
Mother Nature doesn't use synthetic chemicals, and neither do we. So when it comes to protecting dogs and cats from mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks, our philosophy is simple: We believe they should never have to carry or consume synthetic chemical insecticides and pesticides.
Our 2-Step Protocol effectively builds immunity and combats fleas and ticks, naturally.
Step 1: Essential Protection Our internal products work in two ways inside the body. They contain essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that support your animals immune system and keeps them healthy. And, they make the odor and taste of the blood undesirable to fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. This makes your pet less of a target for these insects because the blood isnt attractive to them any longer.
Step 2: Topical Protection Our topical products complement our internal products. They utilize botanically driven essential oils to keep the skin and coat healthy to safely and effectively repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitos. Healthy skin and a vibrant coat works together to create a natural barrier that defends insects. This makes it less likely that the insect will get close to your pet, much less close enough to bite.
For much of the country, flea & tick season is now every day, all year long. And with fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes able to quietly transmit harmful diseases and ailments to the dogs and cats we all love so much, defending them is a year-long, nationwide effort. Thats why weve crafted this gentle and effective 2-step flea & tick program to work on the front lines in protecting our beloved animals from insects each and every day, working naturally from the inside out and top to bottom for year-round relief from fleas and ticks.
PROTECTING EFFECTIVELY ALL YEAR: By considering the season and severity of fleas & ticks in your area, you can provide a seasonally-tailored approach thats proven to protect all year long so theyre free to be Earths animals each and every day.
- Low Season: 1x Daily Dose of Daily Internal Powder OR Daily Herbal Internal Powder (Yeast Free)
- Mid Season: 1x Daily Dose of Daily Internal Powder OR Daily Herbal Internal Powder (Yeast Free), Add Daily Herbal Drops to Powder, Choose either Collar or Spot-On, Herbal Shampoo every 14 Days, 1x Daily Dose of Herbal Bug Spray
- Peak Season: 2x Daily Dose of Daily Internal Powder OR Daily Herbal Internal Powder (Yeast Free), Add Daily Herbal Drops to Powder, Choose either Collar or Spot-On, Herbal Shampoo every 21 Days, 1x Daily Dose of Herbal Bug Spray
- Infestation: 2x Daily Dose of Daily Internal Powder OR Daily Herbal Internal Powder (Yeast Free), Add Daily Herbal Drops to Powder, Use both Collar and Spot-On, 1x Daily Dose of Herbal Bug Spray, 1x Week Herbal Topical Powder
Earth Animal dedicates 1% of annual net sales to efforts that preserve and enhance quality of life for animals, people, and the Earth.
Why We Love It
- SPOT-ON: A natural blend of aromatic herbs & soothing essential oils. Its fresh, minty fragrance protects the skin from biting fleas & ticks. The preventative power of these oils are non-offensive to your dog, but repulsive to biting insects
- WORRY FREE: No phthalates, DEET, synthetic chemicals, insecticides, or pesticides and is safe for people, cats, dogs, and the environment
- NATURE DOESN'T USE SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS: Neither do we. Our philosophy is simple and 40 years strong. We believe that dogs and cats should never be the carriers of synthetic chemical insecticides or pesticides. Ever
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Virginia Cedarwood Oil 5%, Peppermint Oil 4%.
Inert Ingredients: Almond Oil 91%.